Are you in the early stages of your videography or photography career? A student or a parent who finds joy in taking pictures and recording short videos? Well, at this level dealing with some cameras may be complicated because you don’t have the necessary skills to operate them. But relax, that doesn’t mean that you should let your passion wither.
There’re various kinds of cameras that are designed for people like you, so keep the spirit up. DSLR cameras for beginners are a perfect choice for anyone with less or no experience in this sector. They’re easy to maintain and operate. Let’s briefly look at some of the best DSLR for beginners
1. Canon EOS Rebel T7I DSLR Camera
This is considered to be the best DSLR camera for beginners because it’s easy to use and performs fast. Are you still wondering why inspiring photographers love it? Below are some of the reasons
- It has a menu system that helps in guiding the user on the various camera settings. It’s clear and easy to learn
- It has a 45-point autofocus system which is not only accurate but also fast when it comes to capturing fast-moving objects.
- If you want to capture every single moment, the camera can as well shoot at 6FPS
- Equipped with a 24-megapixel APS- sensor, the camera has the ability to shoot in different lighting conditions
- Adopts the Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus technology.
2. Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera
This is another DSLR for beginners that’s suitable for travelers. If you’re looking for the smallest possible DSLR, this is for you since it comes in a compact size. The following features are related to this camera
- It has a 24MPS sensor and can shoot up to 5FPS.
- For video shooting and live viewing, it uses the Dual Pixel autofocus technology
- It has a 9-point autofocus system which is good at this level.